We welcome back the biennial 26th Castlemaine Rally in 2021.
The 3 day program will see Lancisti from around Australia come together in the historical and much-loved township of Castlemaine for a well deserved break and to catch up with many friends missed in this year’s turmoil of lockdowns.
It also is a celebration of 50 years of the formation of the Australian Lancia Register when five friends came together with a common passion that spawned a lifetime of tinkering and enjoyment.
The booking portal sets out the activities organised for attendance.
- ARRIVAL LUNCH at the Castlemaine Golf Club, Rilens Rd, Muckleford, Friday 22nd October
- WELCOME RECEPTION, Friday evening at the Mt Alexander Golf Club, 54 Wimble Street Castlemaine Friday 22nd October
- RALLY LUNCH at 12.00pm at the lovely Cleveland Estate , 55 Shannons Rd, Lancefield Saturday 23rd October
- FORMAL DINNER at the Town Hall, 25 Lyttleton St, Castlemaine Saturday 23rd October
- SHOW & SHINE Sunday 24th at the Western Oval where we’ll stay for the day, giving visitors an opportunity to see the cars. Catering will be provided on the oval with an assortment of vans selling food and coffee all day.
The Railway Hotel and the Criterion Hotel have been organised for Sunday dinner which will also be a farewell for those not attending the post-Castlemaine tour.
The Theme for this years rally is 100 years of the LAMBDA.
All Rally entries will be done online only and can be found here Payment will be by credit card only.
Please nominate what functions you wish to attend. You can also order and pay for merchandise which will be given out on the weekend with your rally pack.
All entries will be acknowledged by email so you can check that the details are correct.
For those who have trouble with the on-line bookings, please call Brian Long on 0417157276 or email email@example.com for assistance to book.
I look forward to seeing you all there.